- Delivery Details
- Warranties and Returns
If there is no stock available, we will phone you to notify you of the problem and you’ll be able to cancel the order or wait for the backorder.
Items placed on back order are shipped as soon as they become available from the manufacturer.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Warranties and Returns:
Items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to manufacturer and/or esquire restrictions. All product returns must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by Laptop Sale. Defective items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Software and consumables are non-refundable unless returned unopened in their original packaging with documentation.
- Certain hardware items and all custom/special orders may only be returned for replacement and not for refund.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 15% and all non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- If unopened goods are returned within 5 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs.